Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Something important

If I have nothing to say, is it still prudent for me to make a post? Let’s say I haven’t posted for two weeks; and I still have nothing “important” to say. Do I just post some random mumblings? Or do I let another week pass? If I just keep posting nothingness, will it eventually turn into somethingful? Let’s watch.

I’ve decided that I need to be much more aggressive in paying off student loans and car, etc. So aggressive that I’ve decided I probably need to get a part-time job to supplement my income. My daytime role is as a marketing analyst. But I love cooking; so I’m thinking that maybe I could get a part-time gig as a prep cook or something in one of the local restaurants. Does anyone have any better ideas for part-time, evening/weekend work to help erase the student loan deficit? (And when I say “anyone”, I mean all of you faithful who visit the blog regularly.) (And when I say “regularly”, I mean at least once in the past few months.) So what do you think? Am I not being ambitious enough? Is there some other more “professional” part-time work that I could get with my MBA in Marketing? Or is a satisfying career in the service industry the way to go?

Thanks.

No comments: